A trademark is a word, symbol, or phrase used to identify the source of products and to distinguish the products of a particular manufacturer or seller from the products of another. Our fee for trademark filing on the principal or supplemental register is $450, U.S. Patent & Trademark Office registration fees range from $275 to $325.
We assist you in determining whether your mark is capable of registration in order to avoid opposition to your registration by the owner of a similar mark — saving you time and money upfront.
- Trademark Registration: Preparation, filing, and prosecution of new trademark applications
- Applications and responses to Office actions
- Post-Registration Trademark Filings: Maintenance, and renewal of trademarks in the United States including recordation of trademark assignments; Declarations of Continued Use of a mark, Declarations of Incontestability, and Applications for Renewal
- Trademark docketing
- Trademark clearance searches
- Trademark portfolio audits and strategic counseling
- Trademark analysis for mergers & acquisitions
- Trademark Contracts and Licensing: Negotiation and preparation of trademark-related contracts, assignments, and licenses
- Protection and Defense of Trademark: Drafting of cease-and-desist letters to trademark infringers; responding to cease-and-desist letters alleging trademark infringement; prosecution and defense of trademark opposition and cancellation proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- Registration of trademarks with customs in the United States